William J. Ball
Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Criminal Interdiction Unit Investigators arrested William J. Ball, age 46, 774 Bailey Bridge Road, Limestone; after following a traffic stop for a minor traffic violation.
Interdiction Investigators observed Ball fail to stop at a stop sign located at the intersection of Gravel Hill Road and Bailey Bridge Road. Ball's vehicle was stopped and a check of Balls' license revealed them to be suspended for Driving Under the Influence 4th or more offense.
Ball is also a Habitual Motor Offender, which make it a Felony if he is caught driving a motor vehicle on a roadway in Tennessee. Ball was charged with Stop Sign Violation, Driving on a Revoked License and Habitual Motor Offender Violation. Ball is currently being held on a $6,000 dollar bond with the arraignment set for this morning in Sessions Court.
- Crime Mainpage
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money