Rapper Criminal Sentenced for Drug Trafficking
U.S. Attorney's Office May 03, 2011, Eastern District of Tennessee (865) 545-4167
MORRISTOWN, TN-Coston Majette, III, also known as Catfish Boo, Boo Money, and David Johnson, 30, of Morristown, owner of 423 Entertainment, was sentenced to 100 months in federal prison in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville, by the Honorable Leon Jordan, U.S. District Judge.
The sentence was the result of a guilty plea by Majette on January 12, 2011, to a federal grand jury indictment charging him with numerous counts related to the conspiracy to distribute cocaine base ("crack"). Judge Jordan noted Majette's extensive criminal history in imposing the sentence. Majette's co-defendant, Jonathan Hunt, is already serving a 100-month sentence in federal prison.
The indictment and subsequent conviction of Majette was the result of an investigation conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Task Force, Hamblen County Sheriff's Office, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, Jefferson City Police Department, and Third and Fourth Judicial District Drug Task Forces. Assistant U.S. Attorney Wayne Taylor represented the United States.
This case was part of the Department's HIDTA program. The HIDTA program enhances and coordinates drug control efforts among local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies. The program provides agencies with coordination, equipment, technology, and additional resources to combat drug trafficking and its harmful consequences in critical regions of the United States.
U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said, "We are fortunate to have the HIDTA program and the cooperation of these agencies, which help us control the illegal drug traffic in Upper East Tennessee."
- Atlanta Residents Sentenced For Drug Trafficking in Morristown Area
- Georgia man Nailed in Greeneville Cocaine and Crack Trafficking Case
- Johnson City Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking: Resident to Serve 15 Years
- The Scourge of Meth Across the Tri-Cities Region of Virginia/Tennessee
- Three Feral Black Males Nailed for Robbery, Holding Mother/Child Hostage
- Two Feral White Males Attack, Severely Injure Store Clerk
- Feral Black Male Sentenced for Carjacking and Kidnapping
- Defendants Sentenced in Major Trafficking Organization
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Hispanic Nailed for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Five Illegal Aliens Nailed for Quarter Ton of Marijuana
- Hispanic Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking in Johnson City
- Hispanic Gang Nailed on Sex Trafficking of Illegal Aliens
- Rapper Criminal Sentenced for Drug Trafficking
- Florida Residents Nailed for Prescription Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Nailed for Bank Robbery in Morristown
- Manicurist Nailed for Drug Trafficking
- Gang Robbing Pharmacies for Drugs get the 'Hammer'
- Black Male Arrested for Robbery of Tennessee Credit Union
- Stupid White Women Nailed for Prescription Fraud
- Final Member of 35 Defendants Of Drug Ring Sentenced in Abingdon
- Sisters Found Guilty on Drug, Obstruction Charges
- Wise County Man Sentenced to 210 Months for Oxycontin Trafficking
- Former Nurse Sentenced on Drug Charges
- Pedophilia Surrounds Afghan-Muslim Culture
- Myth of Early Islam
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Europeans Flee Third-World Hell Created by Multiculturalism
- Fear and Loathing of Islam is not Islamophobia
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Barbary Pirates and the Muslim Slavery Industry
- Muslim Wars Against Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Muslim Terror in the Balkans
- Debunking the Myth of Colonialism and Science
- Liberals & Islam Apologetics
» Archive 1 » Archive 2 » Archive 3
» Archive 4 » Archive 5 » Archive 6
» Archive 7 » Archive 8 » Archive 9