Note the information below is an exact copy of a government press release. The following information was forwarded to me which I can't verify, but will post for the record.
1) "David Jackson is NOT the father of the 3 year old child that was removed from the home therefore a person cannot lose custody of a child who doesn't belong to them." That makes sense when we look at the conviction.
2) "The "couple" are not even married. I agree with you in that meth is such a horrible problem in this area but at the same time out of respect for David's family (who did miss him dearly during Thanksgiving & will even more during Christmas) I just wanted to point out your mistake to show that even a small twist a words can make a big difference on how a community will look at a person for the rest of his or her life."
Any further information anyone has on this case please forward it. Based on the above I've made some changes in bold.
Feral Black Male Sentenced
for Carjacking and Kidnapping
by US Government
GREENEVILLE, Tenn.-- David Jackson, 42, of Miami, Fla., was sentenced today in U.S. District Court, Greeneville, Tenn., to serve 262 months in federal prison for carjacking and interstate transportation of a stolen motor vehicle. The sentence was the result of his March 17, 2011, conviction at trial.
Jackson's conviction related to a July 2010 violent disagreement with/about an infant and the child's mother, which led to the carjacking and kidnapping of the baby. Jackson, the infant, two adults, and one teenager drove from a remote home in Greene County, Tenn., to a motel in Miami, Fla. The infant was the subject of a nationwide Amber Alert and his whereabouts were unknown to his mother for 36 hours. The other two adults pleaded guilty to federal kidnapping charges and testified on behalf of the United States.
At sentencing, the Honorable J. Ronnie Greer, U.S. District Judge, noted that: Jackson was a career criminal in the common understanding of the term; Jackson had a very serious and significant criminal history; the circumstances which led to the federal convictions involved illegal drugs and intimidation of his co-defendants; and, Jackson had a long history of lack of respect for the law and law enforcement officers. He found that the need to protect the public from Jackson was obvious and that he was, in fact, a danger to the public.
"Thanks to the various federal and multi-state task forces, Greene County, Tennessee, Newberry, South Carolina and others, this cooperative effort resulted in a lengthy sentence for a very dangerous member of our society. The quality and persistence of AUSA Helen Smith's prosecution efforts helped accomplish this needed incarceration," said U.S. Attorney Bill Killian.
The indictment, conviction, and sentencing of Jackson resulted from investigation by several agencies, including the Greene County, Tennessee's Sheriff's Office; Newberry, South Carolina Sheriff's Office; Metro-Miami-Dade Safe Streets Task Force; National Center for Missing and Exploited Children; and Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistant U.S. Attorney Helen Smith represented the United States.
- Atlanta Residents Sentenced For Drug Trafficking in Morristown Area
- Georgia man Nailed in Greeneville Cocaine and Crack Trafficking Case
- Johnson City Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking: Resident to Serve 15 Years
- The Scourge of Meth Across the Tri-Cities Region of Virginia/Tennessee
- Three Feral Black Males Nailed for Robbery, Holding Mother/Child Hostage
- Two Feral White Males Attack, Severely Injure Store Clerk
- Feral Black Male Sentenced for Carjacking and Kidnapping
- Defendants Sentenced in Major Trafficking Organization
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Hispanic Nailed for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Five Illegal Aliens Nailed for Quarter Ton of Marijuana
- Hispanic Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking in Johnson City
- Hispanic Gang Nailed on Sex Trafficking of Illegal Aliens
- Rapper Criminal Sentenced for Drug Trafficking
- Florida Residents Nailed for Prescription Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Nailed for Bank Robbery in Morristown
- Manicurist Nailed for Drug Trafficking
- Gang Robbing Pharmacies for Drugs get the 'Hammer'
- Black Male Arrested for Robbery of Tennessee Credit Union
- Stupid White Women Nailed for Prescription Fraud
- Final Member of 35 Defendants Of Drug Ring Sentenced in Abingdon
- Sisters Found Guilty on Drug, Obstruction Charges
- Wise County Man Sentenced to 210 Months for Oxycontin Trafficking
- Former Nurse Sentenced on Drug Charges
- Pedophilia Surrounds Afghan-Muslim Culture
- Myth of Early Islam
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Europeans Flee Third-World Hell Created by Multiculturalism
- Fear and Loathing of Islam is not Islamophobia
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Barbary Pirates and the Muslim Slavery Industry
- Muslim Wars Against Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Muslim Terror in the Balkans
- Debunking the Myth of Colonialism and Science
- Liberals & Islam Apologetics
» Archive 1 » Archive 2 » Archive 3
» Archive 4 » Archive 5 » Archive 6
» Archive 7 » Archive 8 » Archive 9