Racism at the US Postal Service
Any time a business or industry doesn't have the politically correct proportion of minority employees, the government assumes racism even if there's no proof of it. The numbers are simply proof of racism. We hear constant complaints that the black unemployment rate is double that of whites at 15.1 percent (October 2012) versus 8 percent for whites. Never mind that by shear numbers far more whites are unemployed than blacks.
But what happens when an industry has 25 percent of it's workforce as black while blacks make up about 12 percent of the population? Why is it not racism against whites, but would be racism if only 11 percent were black? It's social justice if whites are victimized.
As the New York Times says, "African-Americans in the public sector earn 25 percent more than other black workers, and the jobs have long been regarded as respectable, stable work for college graduates, allowing many to buy homes, send children to private colleges and achieve other markers of middle-class life that were otherwise closed to them."
But that is true of most whites as well. Private sector workers across the board have been hammered across the racial spectrum, but going off on racism derails the argument from the real issues of immigration and automation.
Instead of employing the white racism excuse, look at reality. Vast numbers of blacks never finish school, and in particular for black males many have criminal records, are in jail, or on probation. Many have a poor work ethic with few usable jobs skills. They have been pushed out by Hispanics who simply displace them from the job market. The same people demanding open borders and amnesty couldn't care less that the ill-effects of this hits blacks the hardest.
Government racism under a system of set-asides and racist' quotas have left blacks disproportionately dependant not just on welfare, but government jobs. As the government plantation is forced to wind down, blacks will be more vulnerable than ever.
Ref. As Public Sector Sheds Jobs, Blacks Are Hit Hardest New York Times November 28, 2011
- Terrified Victim of Brick Attack Speaks Out
- Black Female Kills Man Over $5
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Three Blacks arrested in strip club killing
- Black Violence Raises Security Concerns on Portland MAX
- Black Teenager Murders Father in Front of Children
- Six Blacks Chinese Immigrant for Fried Rice
- Black Teenager Murders Mother of Two
- Racism at the US Postal Service
- Viana Family Murder and Black Culture in South Africa
- Needless murder of Black Teenager in Portland
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012